- Ensure that your 5 to 7 minutes early to fill out new client forms. These are required. If your arriving right on time it will come from your appointment time.
- Dress comfortably if possible. This is obviously not required however it does make it more comfortable.
- If possible remove any makeup, spray tan or shower before you come. I do not have shower facilities for customer use.
Please Remember: The treatment may be ended at any time by the patient or the therapist if either become uncomfortable for any reason!
Relax and Enjoy.
Copyright 2013. Daniel J. Fevreau, RMT. All Rights Reserved.
Daniel J. Fevreau, RMT
- If your coming for anything other then relaxation it’s best to ensure that Massage Therapy is for you. Check with your Doctor!
- If you have a specific condition that is related directly to an injury ensure you bring a doctors note specifying that massage is the recommended treatment. I do not offer any treatments related to SGI or WCB claims! If your injury is related to those things your not able to see anyone other then an SGI or WCB therapist.
- If direct billing make sure you bring your benefit card & credit card. Contact me before to ensure that I am able to direct bill for you. Also ensure your aware of what your plan fully covers, this information is not available to third party billers.